5 FALL ESSENTIALS
Does anyone else think the end of this year is FLYING by? It seems like October 1st was yesterday. I'm sad to see October go, but I’m welcoming November with open arms. To start the month off right, I’m sharing my top five fall essentials. These are things I’ve been loving so far this fall along with things that will carry me into the colder months of winter. Let’s get into it:
1. Basic Turtleneck: I personally am not a huge scarf fan so turtlenecks are the perfect alternative. Not only are they super cute on their own, but you can throw them on underneath your favorite sleeveless dress to stay warm. You can find one pretty much anywhere but mine was thrifted.
2. Velvet Booties: My go-to shoe this season. They go with practically any type of outfit, and the chunkier heel makes them super comfy and wearable! I got mine from TJ MAXX.
3. Nude Lips: Most people go for the dark burgundy lip during fall but I am personally still loving the basic nude. My favorite products are the NYX Liquid Suede in 'Sandstorm' and Liquid Lingerie in 'Corset'. Most of the time I end up mixing the two shades.
4. Denim: I know, groundbreaking right? But I like to take a staple like denim and switch it up a bit. Instead of your basic pair of jeans, throw on some frayed bell bottoms, or a denim skirt. The frayed jeans pictured above are from H&M. My skirt is actually and American Eagle dress. I simply tucked in the top part once I had it on to transform it into a skater skirt.
5. The Perfect Hat: This might be the most important essential yet. Everyone knows ya girl LOVES HATS. Especially during Fall. This gray one specifically is super cute, and it's definitely my current fall favorite. Gigi Pip has so many great options for every kind of hat lover, and the quality is amazing. If you’re in the market for your Fall go-to hat I would highly recommend checking them out! Throw on the perfect hat and you can conquer November with your head held high.
There you have it: 5 things I’m not living without this fall. If you try any of these tips be sure to tag me @sincerelyzahra I’d love to see how you guys are slaying this season. Let’s make November our best month yet. xoxo