WITCHCRAFT & WIZARDRY
Every self-respecting Harry Potter fan has a Gryffindor scarf lying around their closet (or maybe Slytherin, if you're into that sort of thing). This look is super simple to pull off for Halloween and since it’s finally getting chillier outside, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to give you guys some Fall fashion tips. Five tips, to be exact. Hope this gives you guys some inspiration to try something new this season! As always, all outfit details are listed below. xo
1. Back to basics-- Simply drape it over your neck to bring some extra comfort and extra style to your outfit and you’re good to go!
2. Drape it over your neck the other way around for a scoop neck effect.
3. Loop it around your neck like an infinity scarf to keep you cozy.
4. Getting too toasty? Drape it over your arms for an old school sophisticated look.
5. Belt it at the waist to add a pop of color to any basic outfit.
Flats: the Gap
Gryffindor Scarf: Mine was a gift but I found another awesome one here.